Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation

What is with that ending you sick fuck!?

[Five stars]

Sonic fart fetish Sonic fart fetish

The animation and the quality was good, but as expected these are not for everyone, usually when something is not my cup of tea i just leave it alone and move on, but MY GOD that spinning fart made me laugh so hard i fucking loved it lmao.
And in my book if something makes me laugh it's good so four stars.

Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Bravo! This was just a masterpiece! Every shot was polished with allot of care and hard work, the comedy was great and all characters have their own personality!

As always the action was at it's best, with allot of beautiful effects and little tribute shots to popular anime, when that One punch man scene came up i was like Licensless Rider!? That was one of my favorite scenes, you brought tears to my eyes because that's what makes a true hero!

Since the beginning you were an inspiration to me, little 12 year old me wished to become as great as you, and seeing my childhood hero make a comeback is what i needed to defeat depression, get up and become even better.

I dream in becoming the best but seeing your work makes me happy, because i have a long way to go, a nice and pleasant way.

You have the world's best Mario sprite series and the quality and love you give to your work will live for generations!

10/10

Kiwi 64 Kiwi 64

Original author? You stole this from game jolt? Something tells me you are not the same guy..

Coolboyman responds:

I'm not the original author but I helped Siactro get the game on Newgrounds. He registered his account. He sent me the game source to add the medals for him and made fixes to the game. There's differences between the Gamejolt version and this. Plus my name's in the updated credits as well.

Amigo Pancho Amigo Pancho

lvl 24 is imposible

ITS FUCKING IMPOSIBLE!!!

Skill Test Skill Test

0.277

0.277

The SexyWVox-Metaljonus The SexyWVox-Metaljonus

This has a nice slipknot feel x)

Your drummer is awsome, this needs a solo if it wouldve had one i would be adicted to this song x).

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! Not a fan of Slipknot so I would'nt know how they sound. A solo would be nice thanks for the idea!

Kirbwolf Kirbwolf

Fun to hear

Piggmas voice was so funny HAHAHA
when you said "my beautiful reward and that maniac scream" i cracked myself XD"
LOOOOOL
so awsome X3.

Out of my League cover Out of my League cover

You have a wonderful voice

This song reminds me a movie...
these song could be a good sound track for a movie...
it can fit lots of perfect moments
i love the song
the lyrics are wonderful!
and that melody is so sweet!!
keep it up man!
i a bigger fan of yours then what you can imagen ;)

Roxy Cosplay- Asuka Roxy Cosplay- Asuka

bewbs

deviltroll deviltroll

Holly shit this is amazing! I like the way you painted the cave, looks so good.

Wheelbur the Wheel Bot Wheelbur the Wheel Bot

Is that USB cable his pingas D: ?

Smashega responds: