Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation

What is with that ending you sick fuck!?

[Five stars]

Sonic fart fetish Sonic fart fetish

The animation and the quality was good, but as expected these are not for everyone, usually when something is not my cup of tea i just leave it alone and move on, but MY GOD that spinning fart made me laugh so hard i fucking loved it lmao.
And in my book if something makes me laugh it's good so four stars.

Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Bravo! This was just a masterpiece! Every shot was polished with allot of care and hard work, the comedy was great and all characters have their own personality!

As always the action was at it's best, with allot of beautiful effects and little tribute shots to popular anime, when that One punch man scene came up i was like Licensless Rider!? That was one of my favorite scenes, you brought tears to my eyes because that's what makes a true hero!

Since the beginning you were an inspiration to me, little 12 year old me wished to become as great as you, and seeing my childhood hero make a comeback is what i needed to defeat depression, get up and become even better.

I dream in becoming the best but seeing your work makes me happy, because i have a long way to go, a nice and pleasant way.

You have the world's best Mario sprite series and the quality and love you give to your work will live for generations!

10/10

Please Don't Fart Around My Kids Please Don't Fart Around My Kids

That man!!!... the look in his eyes... He is gonna keep farting on the kids!

Hey That's Offensive! Hey That's Offensive!

So fucking true. Everybody is always victimizing themselves for everything and the government and everybody above us supports this behavior creating a society of weak pathetic wimps.

One day they will all be in a place where nobody is going to listen to their crap and they will totally lose their shit, like in a job, another country or anywhere outside America.

You sir are my fucking hero and I 100% support your message, I am tired of idiots that behave this way and if they weren't so many I would totally give them a piece of my mind.. but unfortnally I am just one guy and I don't happen to be bullet proof so I use the internet.

Keep up the amazing job speak out your mind, and always be yourself, because only that way people will come to you and like you for what you really are.

Hendertaker.

The Front Door The Front Door

Some true quality animation.

Goku Orders a Pizza Goku Orders a Pizza

I liked the jokes and the animation is a bit... underdeveloped i can say? But i really don't care about graphic quality in a comedy flash.

My only true complain is the audio quality, every time Vegeta it's all crunchy and weird. Fix that and you're good to go.

Sonic Watches Some TV Sonic Watches Some TV

Great job! Also pretty clever joke :P.

DBZ: The Legendary Super Frost Demon DBZ: The Legendary Super Frost Demon

This is amazing!

Pivots is done Pivots is done

Omg... that is exactly how i feel :( ....